All-Star Competition Information
This competition is open to all All-Star gyms and their respective teams.
Sun National Bank Center (formerly Sovereign Bank Arena)
Trenton, NJ (Directions)
Sunday, March 1, 2015
Time: 5PM (All times are approximate)
ALL STAR ENTRY FEES:
$12 per cheerleader and 2 coaches per team free
$10 per crossover, per team
Make checks payable to NJCCA
Click here for USASF Age Grid
Deadlines & Late Fees:
The complete application which includes
Must be postmarked on or before February 6, 2015.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE YOUR WRISTBANDS WILL BE MAILED. PLEASE ALLOW ENOUGH TIME TO RECEIVE YOUR BANDS. NO ITEMS WILL BE COLLECTED ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY.
All fees are non refundable. No fees or forms will be collected the day of the competition. All coaches are responsible for completing all forms. No phone calls will be made to inform you of missing items.
Each team must mail with their application a certificate of insurance naming the NJCDCA and Sun National Bank Center as the additional insured. If you fail to do so, you will not be able to participate. NO CERTIFICATES WILL BE ACCEPTED the day of competition and verbal authorization is not acceptable.
Team Roster And Liability Release Forms:
- Please submit your OWN roster for each team competing along with your liability release forms. A roster for each team competing must be submitted with the liability release forms.
- All participants must submit the enclosed liability release form before they are permitted to compete. It is the responsibility of the coach to copy one for each participant and submit them along with the entry packet.
- DO NOT FAX OR EMAIL liability release forms. They must be mailed or overnighted. iF OVERNIGHTING- WAIVE THE SIGNATURE!!!
- Each team will perform their routine entirely to music.
- Routines not to exceed 2 minutes 30 seconds
Rules & Penalties:
- USASF Level Rules
- USASF All Star rules will be in effect. A 5 point penalty will be assessed for each infraction. Please go to www.usasf.net and click onto SAFETY and Cheer Rules, be advised that some rules have changed from last year.
- All teams will perform on a standard size (42x54) SPRING FLOOR!
- A warm up area with tumbling strips will be available.
- Tumbling passes may start on and off the mat, but all tumbling must be completed on the mat.
- Timing will begin with the first note of music and end with the last.
- Crossovers are permitted. These must be noted on your registration form and roster sheet
- If at the entry deadline there is only one team in a division, the coach will be notified and given the option to either move up a division or pull out.
- Tiny division will be exhibition only. No score sheet will be used, but medals will be awarded to participants.
- Please be aware that there is no videotaping allowed in Sun National Bank Center whether by video camera, phone, etc.. A professional videographer will be providing same day instant DVD's for purchase as well as action shots.
- Team trophies awarded will be contingent upon the number of entries in each division. Medals will be awarded to the division winners
- Banners will ONLY be awarded to Level 5 divisions.
- SMALL/ LARGE COMBINING
We will combine “Small” and “Large” teams into one division when there are not at least 2 teams registered for each of these respective divisions.
Scheduled Start Times:
- Doors will open 1 ½ hours prior to star time for teams
- Competition will start at the conclusion of the HS session
- Wristbands will be distributed to participants and coaches only.
- Only team members and coaches with wristbands will be free.
- Only 2 coaches and the maximum number of team members allowed in each division will be admitted free with wristbands.
- Admissions are $18 per person.
- $10 for students with School ID ONLY (No other forms of ID will be accepted)
- 5 and under free!
- Score sheets will be available immediately after the competition.
- Concessions as well as t-shirts will be available.
- No food or drink is to be brought into SNBC
- The NJCDCA or
SNBC is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Questions: Please call Kimberly McGowan (908-499-2245) or Kim Gaskin (609-238-1348)
Completed entries should be mailed to:
134 Pine Needle Street
Howell, NJ 07731
<Top of the page>
To enter, print your forms and
send them with your fees to:
NJCDCA State Championship
134 Pine Needle Street
Howell, NJ 07731
Make checks payable to NJCCA
E-mail questions to:
Competition Check List
- Entry fees
- Registration forms
- Insurance certificate
- Liability release form
(one for each participant)
PLEASE NOTE: NJCDCA from time to time produces promotional material relating to its programs. As a participant and/or a spectator at the Event, teams or individuals may be included in videotapes, photographs, DVD’s, and video casts taken during the Event to be used for promotional and commercial purposes.
Cheer & Dance State Championship T-shirt
This year's NJ State High School Cheerleading and Dance Championships t-shirt is below.
Please note the following:
We hope you will encourage your cheerleaders to order a shirt. Not only is it a great memento for them, but also, all proceeds from the State Cheerleading and Dance Championships
go toward scholarships for Cheerleaders and Dancers throughout New Jersey.
Get Shot By Brian
Team & Action Photographs
We will have multiple viewing stations setup, where within minutes of the Team's routine ending, they can come over, chose their pictures and have them printed out on our professional quality, dye sub, printers, shortly after the order is placed.
For more information or to order after the event,
SEVideo has 20+ years of Cheerleading experience including many Pop Warner, All-Star and National Events. All Cheerleading events are digitally recorded using 3-chip cameras. Each event has its own Custom designed order forms and DVD packaging.
NEW THIS YEAR! Video on Demand!!!
We will be offering Video-On-Demand for this event. Within 48 hours of the event, all of the routines will be offered online in HD for RENT or PURCHASE. Here is the link to the VOD page for your event: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/njcdca2015
We will also be offering our On-the-Spot DVDs and spectators and coaches can order at the event or online here:
1. Disc on the Spot!! Purchase an instant DVD of each routine performed.
2.Special Team DVD Packages! Full team orders for $14 a DVD- that's a 53% savings!!!
3. Session & Full Day DVD's can be ordered
4. All Major Credit Cards accepted
6. Professional & Courteous Staff
7. Routine Replay for cheerleaders
Visit SE Video today! https://www.sevideo.biz/cheer.html
Click below for
the Team DVD Packages!!
2015 Cheer Team Packages30-14
2015 NJCDCA Order form